The content of the Action Training Academy’s website is provided for information purposes only. The information and data included in this website is subject to change without notice.
Action Training Academy makes no claim as to the accuracy or authenticity of this content. Furthermore, Action Training Academy disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages, and costs you might incur as a result of the information in this website/publication being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
All images are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily reflect Action Training Academy.
This information is provided on the basis that all persons accessing this website undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
COURSE INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Action Training Academy makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information on this website. Users/viewers should be aware of the following:
- ACTION TRAINING ACADEMY makes no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information on this website.
- ACTION TRAINING ACADEMY’s course information is subject to change. Up-to-date course information is available by calling Customer Service on 0434 400 340 (Australia).
- ACTION TRAINING ACADEMY does not accept any liability to any person for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the information or arising out of the provision of the information on this website.
Note: In this disclaimer the term ‘Information’ includes any information (in whatever format) contained or incorporated into this website by references or any information stored and served by this website.
The RTO will at all times comply with the 13 Australian Privacy Principles as well as the Australian Privacy Principles guidelines (APP guidelines) under s 28(1) of the Privacy Act 1988 when handling personal information.
- Open and transparent management of personal information: The RTO will document how we manage personal information and when requested, and will make it available to the person to whom it legally relates.
- Anonymity and pseudonymity: Wherever applicable or relevant, the RTO will provide the opportunity for students to interact with the RTO without identifying yourself.
- Collection of solicited personal information: The RTO will collect only the information necessary to perform its functions in a lawful and fair way. The Student will be told the purposes for which the information is collected.
- Dealing with unsolicited personal information: The RTO will deal appropriately with the receipt of any unsolicited personal information at all times.
- Notification of the collection of personal information: The RTO will notify the students of the collection of any personal information, and the circumstances surrounding such collection.
- Use or disclosure of personal information: Personal information will not be used or disclosed for a secondary purpose unless you have consented or a prescribed exception applies.
- Direct marketing: Any personal information we hold, will not be used or disclosed for the purpose of direct marketing, unless prescribed exceptions apply.
- Cross-border disclosure of personal information: Your privacy protections apply to the transfer of personal information out of Australia.
- Adoption, use or disclosure of government related identifiers: Government related identifiers (e.g. Medicare numbers, tax file number and Unique Student Identifiers) will only be used for the purposes for which they were issued. The RTO will not assign these unique identifiers, except where it is necessary to carry out its functions and except as permitted by law.
- Quality of personal information: The RTO will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Security of personal information: The RTO will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Access to personal information: Any student will be given access to any personal information held, except to the extent that prescribed exceptions apply.
- Correction of personal information: The RTO will take all reasonable steps to correct any information that is deemed inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading.
For more information visit the http://www.oaic.gov.au/